In between our travels around the country, my wife and I had an overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront. This five-star hotel is located in the Dubai Water Canal area, one of the largest waterfront developments in Business Bay, Downtown Dubai.
Also Read: Hotel Review: Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City
The Dubai Water Canal is becoming increasingly popular as a business and leisure spot. Tourists can appreciate the proximity to prominent tourist attractions such as the Dubai Mall, which has more than 1,200 shopping centers, and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
On the other hand, business travelers will find that the hotel is only 15 kilometers from Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai World Trade Center and Dubai International Airport.
Radisson Blu Dubai Waterfront Lobby
Staycation at Radisson Blu Dubai Media City
This is a new hotel and we were impressed upon entering the main lobby. Check in was quick and we were quickly in our room.
Premium Room with Balcony and Burj Khalifa Uitzicht View
The premium rooms are located on the higher floors and offer views of the Burj Khalifa and Business Bay. The 42sqm room was very clean and spacious, with a comfortable bed and plenty of pillows. The view from our room was amazing, overlooking the water and the city skyline.
It also features a comfortable king-size bed, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, desk, lounge chairs and an in-room espresso machine.
king size bed
in the room
The bathroom has a large bath, walk-in shower with rain shower head, toilet and bidet. It is very spacious and has plenty of storage space for your toiletries.
toiletries in the bathroom
in the bathroom
The wifi was good with a download speed of 7.5 Mbps and an upload speed of 4.6 Mbps with a strong signal throughout the room and lobby.
Burj Khalifa Skyline from Radisson Blu Dubai Waterfront
view from the balcony
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront features a number of restaurants including:
- FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar – The FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar offers the finest Midwestern traditions of open fire cooking and cocktail mixing. We had a late lunch at this restaurant with its beautiful terrace, refreshing beats and a spectacular view of the Burj Khalifa and the canal!
- Makari – Makar is a Scottish bar that exudes style and class. It’s all about the quintessential Scottish bar, whiskey and cigars. You can relax in a comfortable chair while enjoying delicious meals and drinks to your heart’s content. We had our dinner during our overnight stay here in Makar.
- the pantry – We had breakfast in the Larder restaurant, where local products are the focus of every dish. We were pleasantly surprised as there were plenty of options at the breakfast buffet. You can choose to dine in a modern and elegant atmosphere, or outside with a spectacular view of the Dubai Canal.
- Abraj Cafe – Abraj is a place where you can grab a quick bite to eat and a drink in the hotel lobby.
- Dining in Room – The hotel also offers in-room dining so you can enjoy a meal in the comfort of your own room.
breakfast in restaurant Larder
lunch and drinks at FireLake Dubai
Grilled Red Snapper at FireLake Dubai
Makar Scottish Bar Night
Located at P3 level, the pool at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront is one of the facilities we wanted to check out. The size of the pool was a great way to cool off in the Dubai summer heat. They also have a pool bar where you can order some refreshments. We ordered a couple of cocktails that afternoon.
pool overlooking Business Bay
enjoy the pool at P3 Level
Gym and fitness center
The hotel also has a gym that guests can use for free. The gym is well equipped and has everything you need for a good workout. There is also a separate steam room and sauna for male and female guests.
There is also a third party spa operated by Dreamworks Spa. The spa offers a variety of treatments and services. We didn’t get to try the spa as we didn’t have much time. But I remember Dreamworks Spa is one of the best experiences we’ve had recently. They are also on the Entertainer Dubai app
separate steam and sauna rooms for men and women
90 Photos of Radisson Blu Dubai Waterfront Staycation
Check out this photo album below of images from our staycation experience:
Video: Staycation at Radisson Blu Dubai Waterfront Staycation
Watch this video clip of our staycation experience to give you an idea of what to expect when you check into this hotel:
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront is a luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai. It offers its guests a range of services and amenities, including an outdoor pool, spa, fitness center and several restaurants. The rooms are spacious and well appointed with all the modern comforts you would expect from a five star hotel.
We had a great time at this hotel which is considered a top business hotel in Dubai. The staff were professional and courteous at all times and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent, with a wide variety of food on offer. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a luxurious and relaxing experience in Dubai.
Radisson Blu brand
Premium Room with Balcony and Burj Khalifa View
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront
Address: PO Box 16021 Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone number: +971 (0) 4 249 7800
Email: [email protected]
Google Map Location
Please refer to the map guide below which will lead you to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront location: